This has been published online here: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1010428319842942
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
2018 Abstract Submission Information
Participants wishing to present Oral or Poster presentations at the 45th ISOBM Congress, should submit an Abstract for review by the Program Committee.
Abstracts Submission Deadline: OCTOBER 1, 2018
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via the on-line Abstract Submission.
- The Presenting Author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the Abstract, before submission.
- A participant can be the Presenting Author of 2 Abstracts only.
- All correspondence related to the submitted abstract will be sent to the Presenting Author only. Notifications on the status of the abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by September 15, 2018.
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program, the presenting author is required to register by August 1, 2018
- Part of the oral presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts.
- The Program Committee will decide on the final format of presentation, while taking into consideration the author's preference.
Personal Details of Presenting Author
Insert full contact details of the Presenting Author, in Title Case (Upper and Lower Case)
- The name of the Presenting Author will automatically show as the first author and underlined.
- Insert only the names of the additional authors, in the order that they should appear in the Abstract.
- Insert full first name and last name of all authors, in Title Case.
- Insert Institution name, Department, City and Country
- Make a separate entry for each institution. Do not repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Text should be in Title Case.
- Do not abbreviate Department, Institute, University, etc.
Presentation Type - Select from the following:
- Oral presentation
- Oral or Poster
- Poster presentation - POSTER DIMENSIONS: Width - 126CM, Length - 193CM.
- Invited lecture - to be selected by invited speakers only.
- Select on the Abstract Form one of the topics that most closely relates to your presentation
- Limited to 25 words. Use Title Case.
- Limited to 360 words
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title
The Abstract format should include :
- Study Aims:
- Materials and Methods:
- After SUBMITTING, a system "End Message" indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted. Confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number
- Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic detailed Submission Acknowledgement with your abstract number also for print.
- Change abstract Submission To submit an updated version of your abstract, please enter again.
We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome.